Terms of Warranty
Coverage and duration
- The warranty period is based on the product.
- The terms of warranty for the goods are set by the supplier.
- The warranty for the goods is provided by the supplier and the customer should negotiate the warranty arrangement with the supplier.
- During the warranty period, the company will try its best to assist customers in obtaining warranty services, but the company will not be ultimately responsible for the warranty of the goods.
- Damage caused by product manufacturing or material defects
- Man-made damage
- Wear and tear
- Parallel importation of goods (unless otherwise stated)
Warranty of the own brands (Suchprice® 優價網、Rancor、Kiddo®、ProWork®、Somnia)
- During the warranty period, the company will provide parts and repairs free of charge. The customer must ship the goods to the company.
5/F, Leitz Industrial Building, 55-57 Wang Lung Street, Tsuen Wan, N.T.
If the damaged parts can be replaced by the customer, the customer may consider requesting the company to send new parts, but the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- The company promises within 10 working days from the receipt of the returned goods, to:
- notify the arrangement of the repaired goods, or;
- replace with a brand new item of the same model, or;
- replace with another model in new condition, but the value is not lower than the original goods.
- If the customer agrees to the warranty arrangement, the customer must pick up the repaired/replaced goods within 5 working days after the repair/replacement is completed, otherwise the company will dispose the goods without compensation.