【Note】・This is a mold for candy. Do not use it for other purposes. ・It is not a tin. Do not use in oven or microwave. Keep away from fire sources. Deformation and discoloration may result. When using an auxiliary tool to remove the contents, avoid using a knife, etc., and use a wooden or plastic tool. Be careful not to touch sharp tools. Doing so may cause scratches or damage. In the initial state, there may be an odor of silicone rubber. gradually weakened. No hygiene issues. The smell of the ingredients may transfer. Discoloration may occur due to food attachment, but there is no need to worry about hygiene.